Ebony and Steve discuss the importance of social justice within Christianity, particularly focusing on Steve’s story.
- Steve’s recommendation of the week (1:37)
- Ebony’s recommendation of the week (3:57)
- Steve’s conversion experience(s) and how he came to see social justice as central to faith (9:09)
- Steve doesn’t recommend that everybody tries to do what he does, but every church/every Christian much actively care about the poor and other outcasts (32:19)
- Jesus was political (38:23)
Questions for Ebony and Steve? Email email@example.com
Watch from our YouTube page embedded below, or listen to the audio podcast through the player below or available in any of the podcast directories linked below.