Ebony and Steve return with a new episode of Black Gal, White Guy in which they discuss political parties. Sub-topics covered in this episode include:
- Ebony’s recommendation: Kindred by Octavia Butler (0:59)
- Steve’s recommendation: Faces at the Bottom of the Well by Derrick Bell (3:39)
- Doug Jones winning the Alabama Senate seat (9:50)
- Black women carrying Jones to victory (12:30)
- Steve is still cynical about American politics (15:57)
- The flaws of a two-party system (24:59)
- Churches promoting political partisanship is a problem, but Christians still need to be politically active (29:54)
Questions or comments for Ebony and Steve? Email email@example.com.
You can watch/listen to this episode through the YouTube video embedded below, through the audio player below, or through any of the podcast directors linked below.