Black Gal, White Guy returns for their third episode to discuss feminism. Topics include:
- Ebony’s recommendation: Frontiers in Catholic Feminist Theology: Shoulder to Shoulder (0:48)
- Steve’s recommendation: Accidental Courtesy streaming on PBS and Netflix (2:35)
- What does feminism mean? Women holding all the power having an Amazonian society with no men? (5:48)
- Haven’t we already achieved a post-sexist society where feminism is no longer necessary? (8:48)
- Is feminism in opposition to men, or in opposition to patriarchy? Are men also hurt by patriarchy? (10:58)
- What about Jesus? Does Jesus agree with feminism? (14:15)
- What about Paul? Wasn’t he clearly misogynistic? (20:19)
- If our church was going to be feminist, what would that look like? (26:52)
Send emails with questions or comments to Ebony and Steve at email@example.com.
More relevant resources:
- Kurt Willems on the Paulcast, series on Paul and Women
- Coming soon on this podcast: an interview with Carol Penner about Feminist Theology
Watch from our YouTube embedded below, or audio-only through directly on this page or through any of the linked podcast directories.