Katelin Hansen interviews Jennifer (Jay) Yoder and Stephanie Krehbiel about their work with Into Account, which supports abuse survivors seeking justice, accountability, and recovery within church settings.
In this part 2, they discuss:
- Intersectionality of sexual violence and other justice issues
- The Luke Hartman investigation
- Last year’s MCUSA gathering and their lack of understanding intersectionality
- Opportunities and assets of Anabaptist theology that could be better used
- How Anabaptist church structures and charismatic leader model can allow for abuse
- The extremes of strict sexual rules vs sexual permissiveness