Phileena Heuertz joins the podcast to discuss her book Mindful Silence with Steve Kimes. Their discussion includes:
- Phileena’s experiences around the world (1:07)
- How did contemplative prayer help in her life? (7:45)
- Reconciling God’s love with the amazing amounts of suffering Phileena has seen (12:20)
- How Gravity helps create a balance between contemplative spirituality and activism (16:02)
- Teaching Steve some steps on doing contemplative prayer (21:00)
Check out Phileena’s resource video from Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/mindfulsilence
Watch the video embedded below from our YouTube, or download through our podcast feed in your favourite podcast directory or directly below.