In the second half of the panel, some of the MennoNerds discuss several practical questions about living simply and sustainably. These include discussions like:
- Can we learn from Amish and Hutterite communities?
- Does technology make life simpler or more complicated?
- What is the community of goods and how does it work?
- What is it like to sell almost everything you own?
- How do we avoid this being a pursuit of the comfortable middle class while leaving the poor behind?
- How do we radicalize the suburbs to move them in this direction?
We hope for there to be follow-up videos from other panelists who unfortunately had to withdraw on short notice, so stay tuned to mennonerds.com and our YouTube channel for those.